Monday thru Friday: 8 AM – 7 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 6 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Simi Valley Moving LLC has been helping its customers with relocation and short term storage services since 1999. Our company provides wide range of moving services. We work with residential and commercial customers. We help them with their local and long distance moves.
We have started as a small moving company with 3 trucks and a small warehouse in Simi Valley, California. Today we service all western states, and have a location and a warehouse in the North East. This allows us to have special rates to any client moving from California to New York and back - and many other states in between.
Simi Valley Moving provides highest quality moving services while keeping the best rates in town for local and cost to cost - long distance moves.
Regardless if you are moving across the street or across country call us today and we will be able to provide you with most accurate quote in the shortest amount of time.
- Our fleet of trailers is specifically designated for cost to cost moves and our straight moving vans to accommodate any size local or west cost long distance moves.
- Our office staff is experienced and can provide detailed moving quotes over the phone, on line, or in person. The most accurate quotes are the ones we do on site. Please do no hesitate to set up a FREE on site meeting with our specialist. Our estimators take detailed inventory of every item, measure items that are bulky and fragile. Later they will log these articles into computer moving program and with in minutes will determine size of shipment. This will allow estimators provide accurate quotes to our residential or commercial customers for their local or long distance moves.
- The customers located in our service area, but too far from our headquarters may still take advantage of our rates. They provide our estimators with a copy of an on-site estimate they received from another reputable company. We can review it and often beat it by 5% (up to $500).
- Local customers can receive a free delvery of packing materials.
- 1st month storage is Free (for long distance customers and availability).
We are able to beat most major companies - due to a very low overhead of our business. Our company doesn't have to pay dividends to thousands of shareholders and directors. However, we have multiple locations and keep our trucks fully loaded at all times. Low overhead, low cost of acquiring business and superior customer service allows us to provide our customers with lowest rates among reputable, bonded companies.
Our team of drivers has the best qualifications and experience. They drive our trucks with out shutting down their engines. (Our trucks have comfortable sleeping accommodations). This makes our long distance deliveries one of the fastest in the industry. Our drivers have commercial class licenses. They drive largest and most powerful trucks that pull special moving trailers. They can also perform any job of a professional mover and packer. They are excellent packers and movers, as they professionally:
This allows - our drivers to deliver and pick up loads in any town of any state no matter how big or small. They have helped customers that live in areas that have no access for big trailers. This type of service is called "shuttle".
Shuttle involves a use of a small 12' - 14' truck (that can get to customer's residence). Rented from a local truck rental company. The drivers then reload customers load into a smaller truck and shuttle it to the customers residence in the smaller truck (as many times as it takes to complete the offload). This service requires some preparation:
Our specialist will make sure to research the new location provided by customer ahead of time.
There are some areas that never allow for trailer access, such as Manhattan and some other islands and areas in the hills that have narrow, winy roads, forest areas with many large trees and untrimmed branches. In case there is a chance that shuttle may be required - customer will be informed. We will work together to determine if there are any ways to avoid it. If shuttle is absolutely unavoidable the preparations will be made and delivery will be as smooth as possible under circumstances.
Our movers have experience in hoisting customer articles up or down building's windows or balconies. This service requires special equipment, knowledge and attention to detail. Nowadays this is a very uncommon service. However, buildings built in the middle of last century have small elevators, narrow stairways, hallways and doorways. Usually, building management will be able to provide us with information regarding a need for hoisting.
Some of our customers are not ready to accept a straight delivery, due to multiple reasons:
For these customers we offer short term storage (90 days or less). Our warehouse is spacious, secure and climate controlled. Our rates are around 30 - 40% less than those of public self storages. And depending on availability of space we offer 1st month free storage.
Some of our trucks have tow packages. This allows us tow small to medium size cars and small boats. Towing is not our major business, however our customers can rely on us to help them with some simple towing needs. Those customers that require a tow of an SUV or a larger boat, we have partners that are reputable companies we can safely refer our customers to and even help with reservations.
For more details about our company's residential or commercial services and local or long distance moves please check our site. Those services will be described in great detail, to get even more information feel free to call us. There are no obligations and costs associated with getting information and receiving a quote.